BEST Academy JAX continues to serve students 3rd through twelfth grades. Students from all communities and schools are welcomed to attend BEST Academy’s enhancement program.
There are many accomplishments we are proud to have achieved. Our teachers, office staff and security are all volunteers interested in the success of students.
Recent accomplishments include:
- An increased in the number of participating volunteers.
- The formation of a Board of Directors: Trustee Lawrence Dennis, Deacon Larry Roziers, Trustee Shawanda Peeks, Mrs. April Green, Judge Pauline Drake, Deacon Kenneth Reddick, Elder Wyman Winbush
- The creation of BEST Academy Bylaws.
- The completion of the application process for obtaining 501C3 status which gives us the approval to apply for local, state and/or federal funds for BEST Academy.
- The addition of a focus on Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) with the start of a Robotics Program.